"just start writing" I: Your Heart Won't Buy Quitting

the purpose of this post is to make you feel something, even if it is in spite itself. meaning, what I'm writing might suck, but maybe just maybe if you choose to read through all of it (and it shan't be long), something might hit you in such a way as to lead you down a positive path of enlightenment of some kind. whether that discovery is major or minor, life-changing or day-changing

next time I try this, I won't have to explain what I'm doing I'll just go straight into it

the pulse of my heart right now just seems to be Positivity. approaching the Springs of living Water that I believe God left us and guides us to through the Church that Jesus Christ left the world. dang, did I just alienate some of my readers? I hope you'd be willing to see me thru this brief journey

for me, lately, watching some Catholic/Christian programming on my TV screen has helped me a lot staying connected to the Truth I believe in. also, watching some of my favourite musicians do live concerts on youtube has been really cool

what are you gazing at day in and day out?

a book?
what sort of videos do you watch?, do they raise your vibration somehow?

let me be clear that I don't really consider myself any more of an "expert on life" than you. this is like one poor man just letting another one know they have some extra food. tomorrow I might need some inspiration from you or someone else, however that might come to me

I'm stumbling through this just hoping something happens. just maybe for a second we might feel like we are connecting. you might feel what my heart is trying to say. words are just like the sometimes clunky vehicle by which we try to convey ourselves

it's so tragic that there are so many misunderstandings because of how clunky words are. do you know what I mean??

I just want you to feel good. And, if I'm being honest, I'm not even sure I sincerely mean that as "I", "Joe Sardo".... but part of me means that when I type it.... I think that's the part of me that is God. like how you can "channel" a message down from "somewhere else", something "bigger than you"... that channel is always sending down good messages of Hope

ya, it's confusing that a lot of pain... A LOT …. can sometimes get thrown in to the mix. that can be confusing. but like Frank Sinatra said, or at least SANG (yay for singing and music) so well in his song "That's Life" (which also concludes the movie "JOKER")………. "I tried to quit but my heart just didn't buy it".....

that is so profound and a beautiful way to end I think. no matter what just remember you can sometimes want to quit but your heart will never buy it. everything is in the arms and hands of God and he loves u so much, on a level we don't fully understand now but we will.

we are loved
we are together
we are united
we are one
we are connected

and dang, there's been times I raged against the internet and technology, but it is doing so good right now. if the internet was a person, i'd consider giving him or her a hug

we are loved. enjoy your day
hope you enjoyed reading
if I feel inspired, I hope I do, ill write more
cuz at the end of the day, we need to
we need to express ourselves some how and take that chance
maybe you will take the baton next and write some sort of blog (don't worry about it being perfect!), or a video, or something

"Say what you need to say," John Mayer sang in his song from "The Bucket List".....

But, again, I want to leave you with

"I've tried to quit, but my heart wouldn't buy it"

the heart of life is good

:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom Is Radiant and Unfading: 7 days of wisdom and 7 reasons why you should find her in your bible

I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my (bus) ride